After a long and healthy relationship, 1000 Mile Travel Group & MEAG have made things formal and partnered up!
1000 Mile Travel Group is an Australian-based supplier of corporate travel management solutions. They specialise in small to medium-sized companies who spend between $100K - 4 million per annum on travel. While 1000 Mile’s focus is in the corporate sector, they can also assist with booking and managing travel for conferences and events incentives, executive leisure, groups, and cruising.
By partnering with 1000 Mile, MEAG members can access two corporate online booking tools (Serko and Travelport Locomote), live and interactive reporting, client-negotiated and 1000 Mile-specific airfares, exclusive rates for 32,000 hotels worldwide and more.
How can 1000 Mile help EAs and PAs?
1) At 1000 Mile each dedicated Travel Expert has an average of 15 years in the corporate travel sector. This means that you can be confident that your company’s travel is being looked after by a true professional who is experienced in all aspects of your travel program.
2) 1000 Mile can write and help monitor your company’s travel policy. This means you can rest assured knowing that your people are adhering to the guidelines you set and keeping to your company’s budget and preferred suppliers.
3) 1000 Mile can provide you with reporting and the latest corporate travel technology platforms. This means that you can track your company’s bookings, spending and savings any time and at the click of a button.
4) 1000 Mile are affiliated with the helloworld for business buying group. This means that you have access to the best global corporate hotel rates and airfares in the industry.
5) 1000 Mile’s flexible model means your Travel Expert can come and work in your office with you for implementation, additional training and organising your day-to-day travel logistics.
If you would like to find out how 1000 Mile can help reduce your company's travel costs and add real value which suits you please get in touch with Alex or Nicola today for a travel health check.
Alex Stewart | Director of Partnerships +61 420 282 477
Nicola Veltman | Director of HR +61 402 562 076